Top Ten Book Blogging Confessions
(Not Necessarily in the Following Order)
1. I have an obsession with signed books. Like, at this point, I probably own about 45ish. Ranging from Rick Riordan, to Veronica Roth, to little known authors no one’s ever heard of. I collect them, I order them, I go to book signings, the whole deal. I. LOVE. SIGNED. BOOKS.
2. Though I’ve read most of the books I own, I haven’t read THE COPIES of the books I own. I read the book from a library, and then, if I REALLY love it, I’ll go out to buy it. Rarely will I read it again. I just like to have the pretty books on my pretty shelves.
3. I have so many books authors or publishing companies have sent me to read, I don’t want to think about it… I always feel bad when I look at the stack I have yet to read and review, but sometimes I just don’t have time for everything I want to AND need to read!
4. Sometimes, I buy/check out from the library a book, just because it has a beautiful cover… Even if it doesn’t look like a book I’d enjoy reading.
5. I’m always in the middle of at LEAST 5-10 books…
6. … And have at LEAST another 15 checked out from the library!
7. If I’m reading a REALLY great book, it doesn’t end. Even when I put it down, the story is still happening. I play scenes through my head, create new scenes, the whole deal. But only with a special few books.
8. I ADORE blogging, don’t get me wrong! But, sometimes… I dread it. I dread the need to go online, write reviews, and join memes, stay on top of everything. Blogging’s hard work. Much harder than I expected when I started it.
9. I’ve always wanted to start my own meme, but have been too worried that no one would be interested in it. :/
10. Don’t you DARE mess with Harry Potter! Seriously, I will fight you on this one. Harry Potter is the best. Don’t forget about Light Up Jo’s Birthday with Lumos!
11. I only have approx. 300 books in my room. (My house has a library, but in MY ROOM, I only have 300-400.)
12. I have been blogging for about a year and a half, but have only had a Netgalley account for TWO WEEKS. I know! It’s unbelievable!
What’s your Top Ten for this week?